Marie Y. Moss is writing a new Hello Kitty book and would love to get help from the Hello Kitty community. She already has published several Hello Kitty books including:
Hello Kitty, Hello Everything!: 25 Years of Fun
Hello Kitty’s Little Book of Big Ideas: A Girl’s Guide to Brains, Beauty, Fashion, Friendship and Fun
I participated already and it was really easy! She just emailed me a list of 6 questions. She’s looking specifically for Hello Kitty fans who fill any of these categories:
- fans who have a huge Hello Kitty collection.
- fans who have a large collection of a specific kind of Hello Kitty item (e.g. kitty watches, kitty toothbrushes, etc.).
- fans who have a room that’s been completely decorated with Hello Kitty.
- fans who are trying to acquire a hard to find Hello Kitty collectible.
- fans who have Hello Kitty items that they cherish from childhood.
- fans who have been to Puroland.
- fans who have an interesting Hello Kitty story to tell.
If you fit any of the descriptions above, all you have to do is send her an email and let her know which of the above categories you fit. 🙂